Strong financial professionals. Excellent employers. Perfectly matched.
CSI Financial is a national recruiting firm with the expertise in Corporate Accounting, Strategic Finance, Tax Compliance & Strategy, Internal & External Audit, Accounts Payable & Receivable and Human Resources. At CSI, we do our research and vetting to match the right people, with the right skills, to each client career opportunity. If you or your organization has an immediate recruiting and staffing need, CSI Financial is the right solution for you.
CSI has worked with large, medium, and small organizations throughout the U.S. Our team includes individuals who worked within the Big-4/ public accounting, audit, tax, and financial professionals. We understand the type of talent that you need to grow your business. Here is a snapshot of some of the positions we fill on a regular basis:
- Staff & Senior Staff Accountants
- (Sr.) Financial Analysts
- Tax & Audit Professional’s
- Accounting Managers & Assistant Controllers
Flexibility is the Key
While the accounting and finance industry is dynamic and always changing, CSI has a nimble business approach to ensure that we continually evolve as your business does. That means continually working to pre-qualify the right candidates with defined skills that meet your specific needs. As your staffing needs fluctuate, we are able to provide skilled personnel through a variety of options including temporary, contract-to-hire and direct placement.
CSI maintains a comprehensive database of pre-screened candidates with specialized qualifications. And, we have the ability and resources to quickly move these highly skilled candidates into positions nationwide.
Areas of Concentration include the following:
- Accounting – General accounting operations including month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process
- Finance – Corporate Financial Planning and Strategic Analysis
- Tax – Corporate and Individual Tax Compliance and Strategic Tax Planning
- Audit – Both Internal and External Audit
- Financial Reporting – SEC, External, and Internal Management Reporting
- Human Resources – Leadership and Administration