Step 1. Review the benefits information included in your onboarding paperwork and complete the Benefits Acknowledgment Form and Marketplace Notice. A copy of the benefits guide is included below.
Step 2. Go to our online enrollment portal to elect or waive benefits. You will receive an enrollment email no later than the end of your second week on assignment with a link to our enrollment portal and instructions on how to complete your enrollment.
If you have additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
External Employee Benefits
All active employees are eligible for coverage. Major Medical plans are only available to employees who work 30 or more hours per week.
American Worker coverages go into effect the Monday following the first payroll deduction
Major Medical plans go into effect the first of the month following a 59-day waiting period
About Your Coverage Choices
Elections you make at this time will remain in effect until our next Open Enrollment period. In addition, if you decline coverage for yourself and/or your dependent(s) when first becoming eligible, you must wait until the next Open Enrollment period to enroll. However, if you experience a qualifying life event during the year, you may make changes to your elections at that time.
MEC Wellness & Preventive Plan
- Provides 100% coverage of the Preventive and Wellness benefits as listed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Employees avoid the Individual Mandate penalty when they enroll
- This plan includes no coverage for sickness or injury
Fixed Indemnity Plans
- Pays a set dollar amount for doctor’s office visits, diagnostic X-rays and lab work, hospital stays, and surgical procedures
- Key features include no deductibles, copays, pre-existing condition limitations, or waiting periods and is guarantee issue
- Discounted prescription drugs
- These plans do not satisfy the Individual Mandate
- Can be used alongside the MEC plan or any of the major medical plans
Freestanding Coverage Options
Dental coverage, vision benefit, short term disability, life and AD&D insurance
Major Medical Plans
- Available to all employees who work at least 30 hours per week and who have satisfied a 59-day waiting period
- Provides coverage options with a $6,350, $3,000, or $1,000 deductible
- Access to a national PPO Network, Cigna, which can lower out-of-pocket expenses
- Satisfies the requirements of the Individual Mandate
More information about each of the plans can be found HERE
Learn more about CSI’s Health Benefit Options with this video:
Employers are also required to distribute a notice to employees notifying them of a new government approved website through which they can purchase health insurance. Please review this notice HERE.