This position is responsible for providing hands-on leadership for the full life cycle of recruiting in Jacksonville office for CSI HCIT’s line of business. The incumbent will report directly to the Recruiting Manager, but will also work closely with all members of the CSI HCIT sales team.
- 2- 5 years of successful sales/recruiting/customer service experience
- Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary.
- A track record for over quota performance.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to multi-task in a fast paced, highly competitive environment
- Detail-oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
- Experience in a service-oriented business or Outside Sales environment.
- Desire to learn and teach as well as the ability to persevere through difficult situations
- Outstanding client service focus
- Ability to establish credibility with multiple constituencies
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate pay rates and contract terms with extremely high level candidates
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Outlook a plus.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
As a recruiter you are responsible for placing qualified candidates with our clients. This entails the following:
1. Identification Process
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates
- Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment
- Identify networking activities such as attending career fairs, professional association meetings, calling on technical schools and outplacement services
2. Hiring Process
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
- Maintain excellent documentation with the company’s on-line system as well as hard files within the Branch Office
3. Management Process
- Prepare resumes for presentation to clients
- Coach Candidates through the client interview process
- Meet contractors on the first day of their assignment at the client site
- Build relationships with contract employees through different activities including weekly lunch meetings