CSI Financial team is seeking a Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team! This role will start out REMOTE until further notice.
Seeking a AP Specialist with 3+ years experience working high volume environment. Will be performing accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
Education and Experience
- 3+ years experience within a Accounts Payable role
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Excel Skills, demonstrated experience using excel
- Experience working with a major ERP system, SAP is highly preferred, but others may be Oracle, JDE, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED