The CSI Companies is actively seeking an Charge Yield Accountant for our client located in the San Antonio, TX area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 AM – 5 PM
The Charge Yield Accountant will be responsible for inventory accounting, tracking within the refinery fence-line, gov’t reporting, working remotely, lots of communication between customers in the field at the refineries
- Daily tasks production and for refining consumption, ad hoc reporting, EPA reporting, group is refinery specific
- Oversees the “actual to forecast” comparisons by day/month for production and consumption postings.
- Performs reconciliations for crude and refined movements between Sigma Fine and SAP.
- Develops and assists in any Sigma Fine model changes. Participates in process improvement efforts within Operations Accounting
- Communicates and presents information on a daily basis to areas of the company that provides or requires data being posted by Charge/Yield Accounting.
- Includes, but not limited to, Optimization, Supply and Trading, Marketing, Scheduling, Trading Controls and Refinery Operations.
- Reviews monthly operating plans in order to approve daily production and consumption postings before being submitted to SAP for posting.
- Evaluates inventories on a daily basis in the refinery in order to identify any pending inventory issues.
- Reviews and identifies any tanks which have changed service by status and/or material.
- Reviews mass balances on a daily basis.
- Reviews API values associated with tank inventories within the refinery.
- Evaluates API criteria with relation to the specific materials that are currently in inventory.
- Compiles and submits monthly PACE data in a timely manner for review and reconciliation purposes.
- Posts Sigma Fine and SAP product and crude movements on a daily basis.
- Reconciles all systems that rely on Sigma Fine data on an as needed basis.
- Includes but not limited to SAP and YAMB (Yield Accounting Mass Balance).
- Minimum Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting.
- Minimum 4 years experience in refining industry typically required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze, communicate, and implement process solutions; problem-solver
- Must be detail oriented; strong organizational skills
- Customer focused
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative