The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client located in the Rochester, NY area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 11 AM – 8 PM
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurate and timely resolution of all bank returned items
- Educates clients branches product areas on the resolution process and provides alternate service options when necessary.
- Researches and resolves product and service issues from the field and clients.
- Handles client objections through the help of a mentor and manages the return to completion in order to recover as much lost revenue as possible using established standards and guidelines.
- Handles the daily EDI payment report in conjunction with a mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid penalty assessment.
- Handles the daily payroll hold report in conjunction with their mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid service related issues.
- Ensures adherence to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act NACHA and other regulatory agencies.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service, finance accounting or payroll preferred
- Microsoft Word Excel and Access knowledge is preferred