The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for our large healthcare client located in the Carbondale, IL area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5 PM
The Customer Service Representative is the face of the company and impacts members' service experience by manner of how customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence are handled.
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and plan sponsors
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors
- Guide the member through their members plan of benefits, policy and procedures as well as having knowledge of resources to comply with any regulatory guidelines
- Provides the customer with related information to answer the unasked questions, e.g. additional plan details, benefit plan details, member self-service tools, etc.
- At least one year of call center experience
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows based environment