Agent – Customer Support (Contract)
- Respond to customer inbound calls, emails, and live chats; provide thoughtful answers to complex situations while minimizing the customer effort.
- Meet and exceed service level expectations, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Proactively identify and share customer insights in order to recommend process improvements that create customers for life.
- Support the team by executing on initiatives and collaborating on projects.
- Take initiative and identify areas of opportunity where you can contribute to the team's growth.
- Stay current with product/platform changes and be able to educate customers on such changes.
What you bring to this role:
- 2+ years of customer service experience: preferably supporting customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences both by helping and retaining customers.
- Tech savvy with a strong knowledge of Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication (English).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce knowledge/experience is a plus.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, take ownership of customer needs, and use your creative problem-solving abilities to go above and beyond customer expectations.
- Level 2 Customer Support Agent with a focus on our Health Solutions program.
- Champion the Customer, Rally Together, and Embrace the Challenge.
- 40-hour workweek with 5-days a week and 8-hour shifts.
- Flexible availability, working weekends and holidays.