CSI Professional is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client located in the St. Petersburg, FL area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Fortune 500 client’s, a leading provider in the healthcare industry for over 30 years, team!
- Job Type: Contract/Project
- Schedule: Various shifts; Facility is open 24/7; 7 days a week
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- Pay: $13.50/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position requires accuracy and precision to meet standards.
- Use of telephone communication skills in each of the following areas:
- Greeting – greeting calls with name, in a positive manner and follows greeting scripts.
- Caller Details – gathering accurate caller demographics, advertising source, etc.
- Technical Skills – following scripts for program descriptions, location, directions and call guides as appropriate.
- Communication – conducting calls with appropriate voice and tone, correct call transition techniques, effective listening skills, good grammar and ability to display control of call.
- Follows protocol in instances we’re unable to assist caller.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to varied age-specific populations although, this position has no responsibility for treatment or care of patients.
- Requires good listening and verbal communication.
- Ability to competently work on network computer system (Windows XP/Sharp focus) and headset.
- Position requires complete knowledge and understanding of medical terminology as it relates to physician referral, product line and seminar programs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required
- Requires excellent telephone customer service skills with basic typing ability and working knowledge of a Windows based computer environment – especially Excel
- Call Center or similar customer service experience preferred.
- Three (3) years of customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual – English/Spanish a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations, many interruptions, multiple calls and inquiries, and change.
- May be required to work long hours and holidays.
For additional information, please apply!