The CSI Companies is seeking a HR Business Partner for our client in Seattle, WA. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a large healthcare network to provide a broad range of strategic HR services to leaders for all eight regions. CSINASH
Salary: Starting at $95K+ based on experience
Location: Seattle, WA 98104
The HRBPs work in partnership with executives to address operational, talent, and talent life cycle–related issues, including change management, organizational development, culture, employee relations, workforce planning, talent growth, development, and coaching. HRBPs proactively translate the group's business strategies into HR solutions that best enable the team to meet its strategic objectives.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or related field.
- 5 years of experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or related field.
- Senior Human Resource Prof.
- Design approaches to improve organizational, operational, and people strategies. Customizes HR, talent management, and operational solutions to address specific business imperatives to positively impact operational performance.
- Identify critical gaps in operational and organizational capabilities and design as well as opportunities in the marketplace that enable the enterprise to capitalize on new business.
- Establish and maintains collaborative, credible, trusting partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people and groups, both internal and external.
- Partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter resources to design and execute shared operational and talent strategies.
- Draw upon other HR groups (COEs, HR operational services) to deliver required expertise, resources, and services to drive customer / organizational imperatives. Understands business objectives and needs and connect teams to the right individuals, business strategies, HR strategies, practices, and solutions.
- Use data analytics and reporting to advise and guide senior executives for effective and insightful decision-making. Distills complex information into key insights, clear recommendations, and action plans.
- Lead challenging conversations and interactions.
- Coach and develop leaders and managers to deliver people-management capabilities.
- Manage local labor relations as it relates to collective bargaining agreements including contract interpretation, managing grievances and participation CBA prescribed activities as appropriate (staffing committees, certification committees etc.).
For additional information, please apply!