The CSI Companies is actively seeking an IV Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Chantilly, VA area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8:30 AM – 7 PM
The Pharmacy Technician will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies that are administered to patients in their homes
- Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Home infusion compounding experience.
- At least 1 year experience compounding IV admixtures as a pharmacy technician.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.