The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Jacksonville, FL area.
- Mon- Fri 10:30 AM to 7 PM, and
- One Saturday a month 9:30 AM to 5 PM
The IV Pharmacy Technician performs compounding and any other tasks as required that relate to the dispensing of infusion therapy or as assigned.
- Adhere to all pertinent local, state, and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Perform sanitation and maintenance of the cleanroom area.
- Perform sanitation, maintenance, and tracking of infusion equipment.
- Perform pharmaceutical infusion compounding activities.
- Participate in pharmacy quality control and performance improvement activities.
- Perform pharmacy inventory control.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Prior IV admixture experience preferred.
- Graduate of a formal technician training program preferred.
- Current pharmacy technician license if required in the state.
- Successful completion of the IV Technician Training Program.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match