The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Marietta, GA area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 1 PM – 10 PM and possible weekend rotation from 9-6.
The IV Pharmacy Technician performs compounding and any other tasks as required that relate to the dispensing of infusion therapy or as assigned.
- Adhere to all pertinent local, state, and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Perform sanitation and maintenance of the cleanroom area.
- Perform sanitation, maintenance, and tracking of infusion equipment.
- Perform pharmaceutical infusion compounding activities.
- Participate in pharmacy quality control and performance improvement activities.
- Perform pharmacy inventory control.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- MUST HAVE: GA board of pharmacy registration
- Prior IV admixture experience preferred
- Graduate of a formal technician training program preferred
- Current pharmacy technician license if required in the state
- Successful completion of the IV Technician Training Program
- Some pharmacy experience
- Minimum of one year previous hospital or home infusion
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to thirty (30) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- Work with hazardous materials.