The CSI Companies is currently seeking a LPN for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.
1. Assists the practitioner with examinations, procedures, and other duties. Responsible for screening and accurate detailed clinical intake of patients and updating medical records.
2. Perform medical treatment as ordered by provider or established MedExpress standing orders.
3. At the direction of the medical provider must have the ability to prepare and administer all prescribed medications including, but not limited to, IV medications and fluid administration, IM, SQ, PO, and intradermal medication administration (per applicable State regulations and MedExpress guidelines).
4. Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam preparation, etc.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Practical or Vocational Nursing. Current state LPN or LVN licensure and BLS/CPR certification required.
2. At least two (2) years of clinical experience in direct patient care required with strong preference for experience in Urgent care, Emergency Room or Critical Care setting.
3. Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations including the requirements of the HIPAA and OSHA and applicable state rules and regulations pertinent to medical practices.
4. Perform duties in accordance with the customary rules of ethics and conduct of the applicable State Board of Nursing and other such regulating bodies. Experience with venous access for medication administration.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.