The CSI Companies is actively seeking a LPN/LVN for our client located in the Hagerstown, MD area.
- 2-3 weekdays, Monday-Friday (10 hour shifts) and every other weekend (8 hour shifts)
- Hours are based on location.
The LPN/LVN assists in providing clinical services in a unique retail setting.
- Under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner, the LPN/LVN will assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completes accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
- LVN/LPN will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19
- Patient registration in EPIC EMR
- Insurance verification
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notifying patient of results
- Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements
- Testing location will be based both inside and outside the store
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs
- Contract extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start
- The LPN/LVN is a graduate of a school of Practical or Vocational Nursing, approved by the State Agency and/or accredited by the National League for Nursing (Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)) at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- The LPN/LVN must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia
- Minimum of one year related work experience to include working with an Electronic Medical Record, taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match