The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Medical Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Monaca, Pennsylvania.
1. Complete provider orders per Clinical Functions by Position document. (State and Provider applicable)
2. Perform Clinical Intake with patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
3. Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam preparation, etc.
4. Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2. Completion of medical assistant training program and/or a minimum of 3 years direct patient care experience performing medical assistant clinical duties in an urgent care, physician practice, or emergency room setting is required.
3. Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
4. Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.