Calling for Closers … career opportunity for experienced Mortgage Loan Closers.
Industry: Mortgage Servicing
Location: Anywhere in the state of North Carolina – Remote Position
Summary: CSI Financial is actively interviewing experienced Mortgage Loan Closer professionals! The Closer is an experienced mortgage professional who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment, who applies knowledge of best practices, and who promotes quality as well as a superior customer experience. ENCOMPASS experience is required.
Working Relationships: The Closer will work closely with and report directly to the VP Settlement Operations. The incumbent will work within a team where they must build productive and cooperative relationships, both internally and externally.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage individual pipeline to safeguard service levels, production, quality and compliance within the Closing Department
- Reconcile/enter/update loan level information to prepare closing documents; confirm necessary loan file documents are present (title commitment, VOE, etc.)
- Verify the Closing Disclosure meets all required federal and/or program guidelines
- Ensure closings adhere to lock confirmation, loan approval and program guidelines
- Facilitate an accurate, timely mortgage loan closing; seek closing confirmation and submit loan for funding
- Review/clear alerts generated by the loan operating system and/or compliance tools
- Collaborate with closing agent and/or internal parties to resolve concerns arising at closing
- Respond to emails, phone calls and voicemails in a timely manner
- Identify and provide trend information to respective department manager(s) and provide suggestions for process improvement; provide input on procedures/processes
- Encourage team members; foster a positive and engaging work environment; inspire others
- Participate in training, learning and knowledge events
- Actively participate in testing of process, documents and system of record updates/enhancements
- Keep abreast of latest updates in company, regulatory and investor guidelines
- Minimum 2 years of current experience as a mortgage loan closer with multiple loan products and investors
- Experience with Encompass
- In-depth knowledge of basic program guidelines (Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo) as well as processing/underwriting procedures and compliance requirements relative to the TRID Regulation
- Experience communicating with borrowers or third party vendors and acquiring their full cooperation