WARNING: This is not your average job description, suitable for an above average opportunity.
Dear Mortgage Loan Processors,
Cat is out of the bag… rates are down, and your skillset demand is up!
You are getting calls daily about the next best opportunity.
So why join us?
Glad you asked…
Let’s be honest. Most mortgage companies are selling you… offering inflated pay rates, yoga level flexibility, and a pony. Not really, but they may as well. Reality is that the market will not always be this rich and your need for a paycheck will remain.
In a time of uncertainty, stability is essential.
Stability is exactly what we offer.
Long-term, career opportunity with production based monthly bonuses ($50 per file to be exact), good healthcare benefits, strong leadership, very competitive pay, and a true shot at a lifelong career.
To be eligible, applicable experience is a given, but culture fit is key. Culture fit means entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to the long game and no-jerks allowed.
If something concrete makes sense for your family, please apply today.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Your friends at CSI Financial
TITLE: MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR
LOCATION: Fort Mill, SC
REMOTE: Yes, for now. However, to be eligible, you must live in the greater Charlotte, NC area or have an established plan to relocate soon.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US & THEM: Our Client is a sub-servicing entity backed by some of the biggest names in the mortgage servicing industry. Our Client is focused on family, integrity, innovative technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries. Personalized service and support are a requirement, not a suggestion. Through continuous outside-the-box thinking and strategic acquisition, our offerings are personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
WHY WE ARE GROWING: Our Client Retention Department is in search for a few good Mortgage Loan Processors to add to our growing staff. As a newly budding department, this team will play a critical role to help Our Client become a leader in the loan origination marketplace. This team is lean and looking for leaders who want an opportunity to develop the loan origination processes, procedures and establish best practices. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong customer service skills, attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Act as a liaison and single point of contact to facilitate and assist qualified applicants acquire mortgage loans in a timely manner
- Review active loan files each day and taking necessary actions to move files through the loan origination process
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information and document as needed
- Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, investor guidelines and quality controls in place to protect clients and partners
- Undertakes special projects related to departmental activities and performs other duties as assigned
- Assist in the development and refinement of the loan origination experience for Our Client clients
- May assist with the development and refinement of the loan origination experience as well as creating and maintaining process and procedure documentation for the Retention team
- Provides insight and input to changes within the department. Promotes an attitude of optimism and progress
- FHA Streamline, VA, Conventional Refinance Loan Processing experience since 2015
- Skillfully manage a high volume of Mortgage Loans
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Software experience with various mortgage loan management systems
- Innovative thinker who is excited to bring better optimization to the table
- Minimum of 3 years of Loan Originations experience required
- Knowledge of mortgage lending criteria including federal and state regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel – testing will be administered!
- Excellent coaching, counseling, verbal, written and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellence in consulting and advising customers via telephone and written communication
- Experience reviewing and understanding lending documents and the mortgage lending process
- Problem solver and solutions provider
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS TO INCLUDE:
- Outstanding Medical Coverage
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Direct Deposit
- Care Packages
- Referral Bonus Incentives