The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Mortgage Processor with one of our clients in Richmond, Virginia. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
- Obtains necessary information (i.e. loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files. Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks; works under general supervision.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to process mortgage loans.
- Duties include, but not limited to, entering initial data, obtaining Flood Certificates, ordering appraisals, reviews and other web-based verifications; the receiving of all couriers, mail, parcels and faxes; responsible for distributing of the packages or faxes to the intended receiver; answer incoming phone calls in a timely and courteous manner; route the calls to the appropriate person or take messages; ability to handle other duties that may arise.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality customer service; excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills; basic computer knowledge; two years administrative office experience.???????
- Requires high school diploma or its equivalent and 1 to 3 years of related experience, familiar with a variety of fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Preferably at least 2 years of college.
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.