The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor for a long term contract position with our nationally recognized client! Our client is a leader in the banking industry and is actively hiring candidates who wish to develop a career in Mortgage and Banking!
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for reviewing loan applications for completeness and accuracy, verifying supporting income, and asset and liability documentation. The incumbent is expected to demonstrate a sense of urgency, willingness to work cooperatively with others, and be an effective team player whose primary focus is to service customers, since this position is their main point of contact.
Responsibilities for the Mortgage Loan Processor include preparing and moving mortgage loans to closing. Additionally, the Mortgage Loan Processor will review the documents to ensure they meet loan conditions, and with the Loan Officer coordinate with all parties to obtain additional documentation. Responsibilities also include completion of loan submissions and updating the conversation log as needed.
- Work directly with customers to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain system accuracy, issue proper disclosures as required by federal regulatory compliance and review rate lock and point objectives for accuracy.
- Set up files and order all necessary exhibits for appraisals and credit reports.
- Prepare and calculate income and assets thoroughly before submission to underwriting.
- Order and review title insurance, appraisals, loan payoffs, flood and tax certificates and surveys, and thoroughly review all documents before submission to underwriting.
- Obtain and review documents for compliance with loan conditions with the loan officer, coordinate with buyers, sellers, title companies, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to obtain additional documentation, complete loan submissions and perform closings.
- Check alternative documentation for accuracy and potential problems.
- Manage pipeline via weekly pipeline report.
- Two – three years of experience in a loan production environment
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines
- Knowledge of processing underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 50 plus loans
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Teamwork and customer service skills a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Flexibility to work extended hour during heavy workload periods
- Minimum of one year of mortgage rocessing experience required
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Customer contact experience & customer focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, excellent computer proficiency
- Self starter, positive attitude & ability to multi-task
- Familiar with FHA and HUD guidelines
- Government Processing Experience
- Mortgage processing experience.
- LPS and AWD familiarity
- Bi-Government Experience a Plus
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.