The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner for our client located in the Seffner, FL area.
The weekday shifts are 10 hours from 8:30am – 7:30pm
Saturday is 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday is 9am – 4:30pm
The Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Accurately,evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high quality treatment
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record according to policies and procedures
- Completion of a:Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
- Completed accredited DOT certificate training program prior to start date