The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our client located in the Dallas, TX area.
The Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Accurately evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record according to policies and procedures
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues including the broader patient centered medical home ensuring the highest level of care is always provided
- Facilitates the development of effective Patient Centered Practice Teams
- Responds to patient care inquiries throughout the day
- Focus consistently on the patient
- Completion of a master’s degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license
- DEA, BLS and ACLS certified
- Minimum of two years of medically relevant experience or equivalent
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously