Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way, and we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Title of Job: Patient Registration Rep / Clinical Screener
We are hiring a Patient Registration Rep / Clinical Screener for our Fortune 100 healthcare client in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Carefree, AZ area. Former experience as a medical front office, patient registrar, patient registration rep, referral specialist, medical records, medical assistant or anyone with great customer service skills with medical experience / knowledge is a strongly preferred.
Pay: $14-16 an hour
Location: We have 3 clinics that we are hiring for in Phoenix, Carefree, and Scottsdale.
Hours: 8 hours between 7 AM and 7 PM
Dress Code: Scrubs, Clean shoes (black or white), Nails short, Hair of natural color, no visible tattoos or excessive piercings
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
- Engage new patients in person to screen them using assessment checklist
- Telephone and in-person screening limited to intake and gathering of information without requiring the exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge
- Rooms patients according to policy and procedures
- Records patient care documentation in the medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
What qualifications do I need to have?
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Basic computer literacy required, with intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology required
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations required
- Good communication and customer service skills required.
- Will require a TB test and drug test prior to starting
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability