The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Clerk for our client located in the Mount Prospect, IL area.
- Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5PM – Possible SAT rotation
The Pharmacy Clerk will be responsible for all functions related to physical handling of orders and electronic order creation
- Must follow through on standard operating procedures, problem solving, and trouble shooting with minimal guidance.
- Support and demonstrate solid commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
- Support and adhere to company policies and procedures while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Verifies paperwork and labels packages according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Selects appropriate containers, envelopes, and/or boxes for packaging.
- Creates labels for orders.
- Adheres labels to appropriate packages.
- Operates postal scales and meters.
- Sends packages by appropriate transportation method.
- Routes labels and related paperwork according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of automated mail systems experience preferred.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match