The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Memphis, TN area.
The Pharmacy Technician takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.