The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Phoenix, AZ area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri hours of operation are 6AM- 6PM
The Pharmacy Technician takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- Pharmacy technician certification or training license
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.