CSI Professional is actively seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for a position with our client located in the Irving, TX area. This is an exciting opportunity to join, a highly respected and well-known non-profit healthcare organization, team!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8A-5P
Pay rate: $22/hr.
Location: Irving, TX 75038
This position is responsible for performing diverse Recruiting Department support and administrative assistance to the Regional Talent Acquisition Team. Assists in providing first hand support and organizing the day-to-day operations of the recruiting and onboarding process. The position involves a high degree of professionalism, organization, and customer service.
The Recruiting Coordinator frequently interacts with high level contacts and has exposure to sensitive human resources information necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of diverse administrative support at the departmental level required
- Previous recruiting support or HR experience preferred
- Technical proficiency in Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, and HRIS systems Excellent typing skills (40-60 wpm)
- Takes initiative in situations in anticipation of needs
- Experience supporting multiple people and managing ongoing projects
- Competent problem solver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Skilled in organizing tasks and establishing priorities
- Ability to gather data, consistently track metrics, and prepare reports
- Thorough attention to detail
- Team player
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent telephone and customer relations skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Interact with recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers to communicate process, status updates and schedule appointments for onboarding tasks
- Utilize applicant tracking system to maintain candidate data
- Responsible for the onboarding process of new hires including background investigation and drug testing, credentialing and other tasks as necessary for clearance prior to start date
- Monitor status of candidate onboarding tasks and communicate status updates as needed to recruiter, hiring manager, and candidate
- Knowledge of company Recruiting Policies, Processes, and Procedures
- Serve as a dependable point of contact for candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers for candidate status
- Prepare recruiting reports as requested
- Coordinate candidate travel and lodging for interviews as needed
- Assist with the planning and execution of recruiting events such as hiring events, conferences, and career fairs
- Take part in recruiting special projects in an effort to further develop a world class recruiting program Source and screen applicants for recruiters as needed
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
For additional information, please apply!