CSI Professional is actively seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist for a position with our client located in the Overland Park, KS area. A 3x consecutive Most Admired Company, 10x consecutive World's Most Ethical Company, and a Fortune 500 company, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of sport medicine's team!
Hours: 6A – 6P full-time
Pay rate: $27.45/hr.
Location: Overland Park, KS 66215
- 1+ year of recent clinical experience
- 2 years of RRT experience is preferred.
- Associates Degree or comparable Certificate of Completion, graduate of an AMA accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
- Must be registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care as an Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Must be licensed within the State
- Have current BLS affirmation
- Must be certified in PALS within 6 months of hire
- Must maintain certain clinical competencies required by TJC or the Department appropriate to the level of service provided
- Above average interpersonal skills; basic computer skills.
DUTIES (include but are not limited to):
Under the general supervision of the RT Supervisor or Team Leader, you will perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ordered by a physician
Your duties will include:
- Medical gas administration
- Aerosol therapy
- Obtaining and analyzing blood specimens
- Performing patient testing
- Operating and maintaining various types of respiratory and cardiopulmonary equipment
- Providing mechanical ventilation
- Maintaining artificial airways
- Assisting with cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Providing patient education
- Monitoring equipment and patient response to therapy
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Completing documentation of in-patient and departmental records
- Cleaning equipment,
- Maintaining safety and infection control practices.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
For additional information, please apply!