Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way, and we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
This position is with the largest healthcare company in the world that is within the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500 list. Come join this team to gain world-class, innovative, coding experience with a company that is passionate about their employees as well as the future of healthcare.
Title of Job: Remote HCC Coder
We are looking for a Certified Medical Coder for a Remote HCC Coding position to join our team who is passionate about growing as a professional and moving the healthcare industry toward value-based care.
This is a full time, remote (work from home) position that requires 40 hours a week (M-F 8am-5pm Central) and also overtime during the end of the year. Once you have been working for 2 months, you are able to adjust the hours to 6am-2:30pm Central, 7am-3:30pm Central, 8:30am-4:30pm Central, 9am-5:30pm Central etc.
**This is a full time position with the hours mentioned above. We do not offer any part time schedules at our company, so please only apply if you are able to work the hours listed.
- Identify, collect, assess, monitor and document claims and encounter coding information as it pertains to Clinical Condition Categories.
- Verify and ensure the accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness of diagnosis codes based on services rendered.
- Review medical record information to identify all appropriate coding based on CMS HCC categories.
- Complete appropriate paperwork/documentation/system entry regarding claim/encounter information.
- Provide support, education and training related to, quality of documentation, level of service and diagnosis coding consistent with established coding guidelines and standards.
- Monitor Coding changes to ensure that most current information is available.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving ability regarding barriers to receiving and validating accurate HCC information.
- 2+ years of working as a medical coder (where coding was 90% or more of your job duties, and you were held to quality and productivity goals).
- At least 3 months of experience performing HCC Coding.
- One of the following coding certifications through AHIMA / AAPC is required- CPC, COC, CCA, CCS, RHIA, or RHIT.
- Minimum of GED or High School Diploma is required and will be verified.
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills.
- Technically savvy.
- High speed internet with good service available at your home.
**Compensation will be based upon years of experience, education and credentials
**Drug test, background check, credential verification, and education check (HS/GED) are required for this position.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability