The CSI Companies is currently seeking a RN for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
1. Triage Patients
2. Collect Lab Specimens (Including COVID swabs)
3. Blood Draws
5. Perform Medical Treatment/Care
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current state licensure
2. BLS/CPR certification required.
3. Required to maintain CEU/CNE’s as applicable for licensure.
4. Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
5. Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections.
RN Minimal Clinical Skill Competencies:
• Basic Infection Prevention Practices to include hand hygiene, donning and doffing PPE, and decontamination
• Obtaining Vital Sign measurements: blood pressure, heart rate, respirations, temperature, and pulse Ox
• Obtain laboratory specimens: nasopharyngeal, nasal, throat, urine, blood/venipuncture
• Medication Administration (intramuscular, subcutaneous, ear/eye drops, intradermal, intravenous)
RN Preferred Clinical Skill Competencies: it is preferred that the vendor can attest that the RN has evidence of competency and/or experience completing the following clinical skill. PLEASE NOTE: this is does not replace the requirement for the nurse to demonstrate competency of these skills during the orientation process.
• Obtaining a 12-lead EKG
• Oxygen delivery
• Eye irrigation
• Ear irrigation
• Visual acuity screening
• Urinary catheter insertion
• Applying wound dressings
• Suture/Staple Removal
• Applying orthopedic splints
• Crutch Fitting
• Sterile field preparation
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.