Position: Salesforce Administrator III
Location: McKinney, TX
Direct Hire – onsite 100%
$115,000 depending on experience
CSI Tech is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator for a direct hire opportunity in McKinney, TX!!!
This is an exciting opportunity for a certified Salesforce Admin to become the onsite SME as the product has been recently implemented in a new environment.
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of Salesforce.com deployments. This person should have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform and work closely with various departments throughout an organization.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our internal CRM platforms.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 1500+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including declarative development, user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities; document approved processes in accordance with company standards
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze stakeholder impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Design, develop, test and document scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform optimizing declarative functionality
- Become the functional expert for the business process and write the use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Participate in client requirements and design sessions
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing
- Coordinates, plans and leads user acceptance testing, end to end test execution and defect/change tracking
- Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Provide support in fulfilling service requests
- Support and/or lead release planning and deployment
- Assess and make recommendations on processes, design, operations and testing
- Attend and effectively participate in all team meetings like Stand Up, Sprint, and Roadmap Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline from an accredited four-year college or university
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the financial services industry using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning or Classic
- Effective collaboration skills in order to work with colleagues in multiple locations
- Extensive experience administering all Salesforce system admin level configurations such as permissions and security model, workflow automation, object structure and analytics, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Agile/Scrum