Our client is seeking a Senior .Net Developer for an exciting contract to hire scenario. This company has an employee-first type culture with excellent benefits and great compensation! They promote a very strong work-life balance while also supporting career growth. Pairing and working together as a team is paramount to their success in building a strong rapport and introducing new technologies.
- Architect, build, and maintain scalable features and services
- Maintain and grow current products with a vision toward how the product and architecture should evolve to adapt to new customer needs
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers, be open to pairing when necessary
- Stay up to date with modern product development best practices and patterns including libraries, tools, browser support and frameworks
- Collaborate with the team on new conventions, libraries and tools to adopt
- 8+ years of overall C#.NET development experience
- 2+ years of React.js experience
- A strong sense of product ownership and thrives in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills