The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Software and Technology Strategic Sourcing Consultant for one of our National Clients located in Atlanta, GA.
- Supporting sourcing activities such as supplier negotiations and RFx activity. SOFTWARE AND IT
- Assist with business requirements gathering and the development of appropriate supplier specific sourcing strategies.
- Work with Category managers in executing sourcing engagements aligned with defined strategy.
- responsible for the business partnering, category management, strategic sourcing and supplier management of these areas. This individual should have IT Software and Professional Services category experience;
- Exceptional understanding and application of Procurement principles, concepts, practices, and standards (i.e. effective negotiation, supplier relationship management, business partnering, supplier diversity etc.) along with an in-depth knowledge of industry practices.
- Understands business objectives and translate those objectives into Procurement priorities.
- Ability to establish credibility and influence with diverse audiences
- Able to develop solutions to complex problems which require an in-depth degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovativeness.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work across functions, sites and geographies.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined Procurement policies and procedures.
- Strong Strategic Sourcing and/or Commodity Management experience. professional services
- Prior experience working closely with external suppliers/partners including; negotiations, RFI and RFP development, contract negotiations and contract development.
- Experience with standardizing specifications; rationalizing supply base, reducing consumption, and lowering total cost of ownership.
- Ability to manage multiple sourcing efforts with competing deadlines.
- Experience leading formal requirement reviews to gather business requirements and develop appropriate supplier specific sourcing strategies.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to include sourcing strategy, alternatives, cost models, etc. working with Category managers and others to achieve finalization and sign-off.
Nice to have experience
- Ariba experience preferred but not required.