The CSI Companies is seeking a Team Lead, Processing and Closing to join our exciting client and rapidly-growing underwriting team to help take them to the next level of awesome. They are a leader in providing end-to-end services and technology to the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, Their solutions solve complex business problems within the mortgage originations and servicing fields and provide innovative online real estate platforms for both consumers and investors.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Oversee the setup and onboarding of new mortgage clients and monitoring the processing task workflow
- Responsible for leading a small team of processors and closers while also collaborating with an offshore analyst team
- Oversee the current processing volume pipeline and ensure the equitable delegation of loans to processing and closing team members
- Stand as the main point of contact for client and borrower escalations while providing world-class customer service
- Create and deliver reporting on processing and closing completion and error metrics to senior managers
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive hands-on residential mortgage processing, closing and team leadership experience
- Prior experience managing client relationships with an excellent customer service oriented mindset
- Excellent knowledge and experience managing and monitoring residential mortgage processing and closing compliance and regulations such as SAFE Act, TRID, Investor guidelines, etc.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and mentor skills – this individual will lead a team and facilitate compliance, production, and client relationship standards!
PERKS OF WORKING WITH OUR CLIENT:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!