The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Technical Project Manager for our client in the Hoffman Estates, IL area.
The Technical Project Manager will manage the deployment of Security applications across the enterprise.
- Identify project goals, scope, resource mix, budget, execution workflow, dependencies, DRIVE matrix, tracking/ measurement model, communication plan, change management, risk mitigation, and governance.
- Execute and track project against set goals, timelines, committed results, quality gates, and performance KPIs.
- Follow effective processes to optimize delivery within an agile environment.
- Identify, escalate conflicts and resolve.
- Provide status updates to project team per governance model as well as cross-organization
- Optimize delivery to mitigate the impact of project constraints.
- Implements medium to large cross-team, multi-year programs and projects.
- Align project plans to roadmap i.e., budgets, resources, dependencies etc.
- Define project metrics, communicate progress, exceptions, and trends to executives.
- Work with development leaders to define, collect and analyze relevant development team project metrics, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Communicate scope, project roadmap, priorities and key delivery status to project stakeholders and business teams.
- Identify and manage project risks and exceptions.
- Propose mitigation of risks and resolution to exceptions of large scope within the overall project delivery workflow.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends, business conditions, and internal processes and practices to influence the success of project initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering.
- 6 – 10 years of experience in handling technical projects and priorities.
- Understanding of project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, etc.