The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Warehouse Associate for our client located in the Edwardsville, KS area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
Sun (9AM start) M-Thurs (2PM start)
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing one or more of the facilities warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving.
- Will ensure the customer receives the right product in a timely fashion; building trust and confidence with the customer that their orders are always handled accurately and professionally.
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.