The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Warehouse Team Member to support one of our clients, a leading healthcare solutions organization, in the Brooks, KY area. CSIORL
This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in pharmaceutical distribution!
This person is responsible for performing warehouse related duties such as receiving, and storage of goods, cooler preparation, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently, while striving for improved customer satisfaction..
Schedule: Mon – Fri 2:00pm – 10:30pm; OT as needed mostly on Monday’s.
Pay: $17/hr – Contract role with conversion possible for successful workers
Main Job Duties:
- Cooler Prep – A large portion of our shipments require us to maintain FDA standardization for shipping refrigerated items. Cooler Prep could involve several functions for completion
- Gel Pack retrieval and placement into shipping containers
- Placement of Bubble Bags into Shippers
- Placing Shippers onto the take-away line
- Cardboard Disposal – Collecting and discarding of card board boxes. We recycle over 20 tons of corrugate every year.
- General Warehouse Cleaning duties – We are required by the FDA to have clean and suitable facilities to store medications. We also want to keep the DC clean for safety reasons.
- Void Fill – Placement of air pillows in the remaining void areas prior to carton seal to prevent shifting during shipping.
- Line Offload – Placing shipped cartons onto the appropriate shipping pallet for UPS Shipments.
- Box Erector / Box Making – Ensuring our box erector is maintained with appropriate quantity of cartons to be made.
- Order Fulfillment – In some occasions you may be asked to help fulfill orders.
- Other Duties as needed – Things may come up from time to time, and there will be some flexibility that will allow us to complete our jobs for the day.
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and company, state, and federal regulations pertaining to the operation.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
- Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs. frequently
- Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.