The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Warehouse Picking Technician for our client located in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 530am-4pm. Total 30 hours per week
The Picking Technician works in a 250k square foot pharmacy and fills and packs patient prescriptions through manual and automated procedures.
- Requires loading of drugs into automated dispensing machines.
- Must be flexible and enjoy working at a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to reach/twist/turn/bend/stoop/walk and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Regular and Predictable Attendance.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Work a flexible schedule that could include mandatory overtime.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- This role also requires loading of drugs into automated dispensing machines.